The Boston Town Area Committee Small Grant Scheme is now open for applications.
If you are a fully constituted community group or organisation delivering projects for the benefit of residents in any of the town centre wards of Boston then please consider applying to the Boston Town Area Committee Small Grant Scheme. You can apply for up to a £1,000 contribution towards a large project or to fund a project in its entirety, whether it is for hire of a venue, small items of equipment, insurance costs and/or publicity materials.
We are also committed to working in partnership with local people to deliver the council’s overall priorities, which are to:
- Secure better services for less money, and
- Share opportunities and responsibilities wherever possible.
There will be three rounds in this financial year as follows:
BTAC Meeting Date Application Submission deadline
Round 1 Wednesday, October 2, 2019 Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Round 2 Wednesday, November 27, 2019 Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Round 3 Wednesday, March 25, 2020 Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Applications will be scored and assessed one month before being submitted to the committee for consideration and decisions.
Last year we funded:
- Lincolnshire Youth Mission Road HoG Youth Bus provision in the BTAC area;
- St Leonard’s Hospital Trust to purchase benches for residents and visitors of the Almshouses on Willoughby Road;
- Boston Borough Council’s Community Safety Team – Blue Lights and Halloween Safety Events;
- Boston Tennis Partnership for equipment and volunteer training to run their community schools programme.
If you are interested in applying please contact Maddy Eyre, Local Communities Development Officer and BTAC Small Grant Scheme Administrator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01205 314320 for an application pack.