Register for Council Tax


If you buy or rent a property in the Boston area you must register for council tax.

you can do this by:

Visiting – Municipal Buildings, West Street, Boston PE21 8QR.

Email –

When you make contact we will need the following information

  • Your previous address
  • Dates of purchase/tenancy start date
  • Occupation/vacation dates.
  • Number of adults that will be living with you – if any.
  • Details of the previous owner/tenant and a forwarding address
  • Address you are moving into

Once we have set up your account you will be able to set up a direct debit to manage the payments due.

Council Tax Support

Can I reduce my Council Tax?

Paying Your Council Tax

Moving / Changes to Household

Enforcement Rules

Your Latest Council Tax Booklet

Your Council Tax Bill Explained