Food Complaints Form


Section 2: about the food (if you are complaining that you suffered from food poisoning after eating the food, you will need to provide a stool sample to your GP to identify the organism involved. We will investigate only after we have received a positive result)
If you still have the food, an officer may need to visit you at home as part of the investigation. In most cases, however, we will ask you to bring the food into the council offices. Once we have received your form, we will tell you whether we need you to do this.