Mipermit enables you to pay for parking quick & easy via electronic payments for Pay & Display car parking. Each electronic permit is digital, meaning that you do not need to display anything in your vehicle. You simply pay and go.
- You no longer need to carry the correct coins to pay for your parking. Simply pay via text message, telephone, smartphone app or online.
- No need to worry about correctly displaying the Pay & Display ticket. Our Enforcement officers can check you have paid by searching our system for your vehicle registration number.
- Can’t return to your vehicle before your time runs out? Extend your parking quickly and easily by text message, telephone, smartphone app or online.
- Do you need a VAT receipt for business parking? You can download a VAT receipt online, the day after your parking expires.
- You can pay your parking up to 7 days in advance. Just turn up at the car park and go about your day. You can cancel future parking if you’re not going to need it.
MiPermit is available to use in Boston at the following car parks: Bargate Green: Custom House Quay: Cattle Market: Botolph Street: Doughty Quay: West End: St George’s Road: Artillery Row: Maud Street: Buoy Yard: Victoria Place: Staniland: George Street: Spayne Road: Tunnard Street, Municipal Buildings.
Please note we cannot offer West End Cinema parking refunds through the MiPermit app.
For more information on MiPermit please visit https://www.mipermit.com/