Reporting Domestic Abuse

Nobody should have to suffer in silence. There are organisations that can offer you support and guidance if you are a victim of domestic abuse.

Call 999 if it’s an emergency or you are in immediate danger

EDAN Lincs

End Domestic Abuse Now (EDAN) Lincs are the countywide specialist domestic abuse service for Lincolnshire and are a registered charity helping all women, men and children experiencing domestic abuse. You can also contact them on 01522 510041.


Support services for victims of domestic abuse:

Support services for those worried about their own behaviour:

Guidance and advice for victims of domestic abuse:

  • Victim Lincs  provide free, confidential advice and guidance if you have been the victim of crime. The Victim Lincs team can discuss the different support options available to you, and make referrals to specialist coping and recovery services, should you need it. You can call them on 01522 947510.
  • Lincolnshire Police also have information about EDAN Lincs and translated videos for victims of domestic abuse.

Support with finances due to domestic abuse: