Nobody should have to suffer in silence. There are organisations that can offer you support and guidance if you are a victim of domestic abuse.
Call 999 if it’s an emergency or you are in immediate danger
End Domestic Abuse Now (EDAN) Lincs are the countywide specialist domestic abuse service for Lincolnshire and are a registered charity helping all women, men and children experiencing domestic abuse. You can also contact them on 01522 510041.
Support services for victims of domestic abuse:
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline 0808 2000 247
- Men’s Advice Line 0808 801 0327
- National LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline 0800 999 5428
- If you are a child or young person and domestic abuse is happening in your home or relationship, then visit Childline or contact them on 0800 1111.
Support services for those worried about their own behaviour:
- Respect Phoneline 0808 8024040
Guidance and advice for victims of domestic abuse:
- Victim Lincs provide free, confidential advice and guidance if you have been the victim of crime. The Victim Lincs team can discuss the different support options available to you, and make referrals to specialist coping and recovery services, should you need it. You can call them on 01522 947510.
- Lincolnshire Police also have information about EDAN Lincs and translated videos for victims of domestic abuse.
Support with finances due to domestic abuse:
- You may be eligible to apply for the destitution domestic violence (DDV) concession.